Monday 29 March 2010

response to Emma's post on under-age sex


I disagree with Emma's opinion http://emmawilloughby18.blogspot.com/ on under-age sex that it is OK if the person is in a loving relationship. I think that children under the age of 16 are not mature enough to have sex I think that children under this age are vulnerable and need to be protected and I think that sex under the age of 16 being illegal does this. I also disagree that the law on this is confusing everyone knows that having sex with a child under the age of 16 is illegal so if a boy of 16 is in a relationship with a 14 year old girl they should be aware that it is illegal for them to have sex. I think that this law is there to protect children's innocence and it would be wrong to alter this law to accommodate 16 year old children being in a relationship with 14 year old children. I definitely think under age sex is bad behaviour I think it is wrong as children are not mentally or physically prepared for sex in any way.http://www.lawandparents.co.uk/underage-sex-how-protect-your-children.html

No comments:

Post a Comment