Sunday 21 March 2010

response to Amina's post on sun beds.






http://aminacaley77.blogspot.com/2010/03/is-tanning-bad-for-us.html
I found this post quite interesting that sun beds were first developed for a medical purpose. I disagree with Amina's opinion that sun beds are bad I don't see what harm they are doing to other people so I don't see what the problem is. People who have sunbeds are aware the dangers of it and that it can cause skin cancer and so people have the freedom to choose what they do to their bodies. Also I think that yes people don't think that they are going to get skin cancer but I think if we all walked around scared of what everything would do to us we would never do anything, life is too short and if we never took risks we would never have any fun. I like to have a tan and I think there's nothing wrong with using a sun bed to make you feel more confident.Here is a BBC report about the link between using sun beds and skin cancer. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8172690.stm

No comments:

Post a Comment